Thursday, March 19, 2009

Beach Day

I know that many of you have wondered when I was going to post another blog. It took me a while to get back on my feet and settled after having the flu. And to be perfectly honest, we have just been having a stinkin good time around here. I have decided to start keeping the kids home with me until they have to go to kindergarten in the fall. They grow up way to fast and I want to enjoy them a little before I have to give them up! And boy have we been having a good time! We have been to the fair, the park, the outlet mall, the beach, riding bikes, church...you name it, we have done it! Here are a few pictures from our trip to the beach today! Hope you enjoy and come and join us in our fun!
Can you hear me now?

Good!


This is great mom!


Tons of fun!




And lots of sand!



1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

What sweet moments....I am so glad you are getting to enjoy the time with them. Are you not working or working nights? What a great way to spend the summer! Hugs!!!