I am so very behind...which is evident by the fact that I am just now posting pictures of the Indian Pow-Wow the kids had at school around Thanksgiving. We have had so much going on since then and I have gotten some of the cutest pictures (if I do say so myself). So I am going to start catching up, beginning with the Pow-Wow.
This year it was inside because it had been raining and we didn't all want to have wet booties. This is such a cute little show they put on and I don't think anything is more precious than little indians. I am sad that this is their last year doing it because they will be going to "Big" school next year. We have thoroughly enjoyed this school. But I guess we all have to grow up.
2 comments:
Awwww.... what cute little indians! I still have Jillian's shirt from her last pow-wow.
We loved that school too. Such an amazing, caring, loving school.
They are too cute. The cutest lil Indians I have seen :) Dont worry, next year at big school they will get to be Indians and Pilgrims too!! So sad to see them growing up so fast!
Post a Comment