Saturday, March 20, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame

I apologize for all this cuteness. It was almost more than I could stand in person as well. I have always looked forward to being a mom and watch my kids play ball and it is soooo much fun. I am sunburnt and exhausted, but very happy. Enjoy the pictures.- Lin








This is Meg's coach lining the girls up to watch what it is going to be like next year when they are in coach pitch. He is so good with them.

This is a picture of Mike comforting Nate after the ball hit him straight in the eye. Notice the glasses on the ground. They were playing ball while Meg was having her game.

3 comments:

Bonnie Sellers said...

Love these pics. Such special times!

RandB said...

Cutie cutie cutie pies!!! So glad y'all had so much fun. Can't wait to hear more about it!!

We are the Smith Family said...

WOW....what awesome athletes!!!!!!