The Poulos Family

Contributors

  • Lindsey Poulos
  • Mike Poulos

My Blog List

  • The Masseys
    november school/co-op
    9 years ago
  • The Butts' Family
    It's Birthday time....(Kain and mommy)
    16 years ago
  • Matthew West's Blog
    Say Goodbye to the Old Matthew West (.com)
    17 years ago
  • Connie's Story
    The Hiding Place
    17 years ago
  • my charming kids
  • Baby Bangs
  • The Smith's
  • Such is life as a navy wife
  • Bring The Rain
  • The LPM Blog
  • Every Generation's Hope

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Look what I got!

I got me one of these: So you should be seeing more of these soon:

Aren't you so excited? I know I am!

Posted by Lindsey Poulos at 10:58 PM

1 comment:

The Butts' family said...

LOVE it!! Looking forward to all the pics!

June 10, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)